Irvine Valley's men's tennis team made more history on Tuesday in its final match of the regular season.
The Lasers completed an undefeated Orange Empire Conference schedule with a 8-1 win at Orange Coast.
Irvine Valley, which had already wrapped up its first conference ever title, ran its record to 10-0 in conference. The Lasers are 14-2 overall with the only two losses coming to four-year schools ranked in the NAIA.
The Lasers won five of six singles matches and all three doubles contests at Orange Coast.
Pueyo won, 6-0, 6-2, at No. 1 singles.
Both Le and Lafond blanked their opponents, 6-0, 6-0.
Irvine Valley now waits for the announcement of the Southern California Regional Team Playoff pairings on Sunday.
The Lasers were ranked No. 2 in the latest Intercollegiate Tennis Association ranking for community colleges in Southern California. College of the Desert was ranked first.
Irvine Valley could host a home playoff match next Tuesday.
1) Guillermo Ucelay (IVC) def. Tokunosuke Takashi (OCC), 6-0, 6-2
2) Ryu Miyake (OCC) def. Simon Guillin (IVC), 7-5, 3-6, 6-2
3) Steven Le (IVC) def. David Nguyen (OCC), 6-0, 6-0
4) James Lafond (IVC) def. Pinoe Chu (OCC), 6-0, 6-0
5) Kevin Pham (IVC) def. Tony Wright (OCC), 6-3, 6-2
6) Max Rumeau (IVC) def. Brian Dao (OCC), 6-4, 6-1
1) Ucelay/Guillin (IVC) def. Takahashi/Miyake (OCC), 8-3
2) Lafond/Thomas Gibson (IVC) def. Ngueyn/Chu (OCC), 8-4
3) Eduardo Salbego/Robert Sielmann (IVC) def. Wright/Dao (OCC), 8-3