Irvine Valley's men's tennis team racked up its third straight 9-0 victory in Orange Empire Conference play.
The Lasers shut out Riverside at home on Tuesday afternoon.
Irvine Valley, ranked No. 1 in Southern California and the defending state champion, had little trouble in beating Riverside.
The Lasers have now blanked Cypress, Fullerton and Riverside to start conference. IVC is the three-time defending conference champion.
Irvine Valley won all six singles matches in straight sets.
Freshman Javier Callejo was the most impressive. He won his match at No. 1 singles, 6-0, 6-0, over Samuel Paque.
Freshman Octave Bellet gave up just three games at the No. 2 spot, sophomore Scott Paz lost just five games at No. 3, sophomore Tony Selim dropped four games at No. 4, sophomore Kevin Pham won, 6-2, 6-0, at the No. 5 position and freshman Gavin Lynch lost only four games at No. 6 singles.
The teams of Selim and Velasco, Paz and sophomore Flavien Raveau and Lynch and Pham each won in doubles.
Lynch and Pham defeated Trent Harris and Matthieu Tabanon, 8-2, at the No. 3 position.
With the win Irvine Valley improved its record to 8-2 overall and 3-0 in conference.
The Lasers play again on Thursday, traveling to rival Saddleback for a 2 p.m. conference match.
Irvine Valley 9, Riverside 0
1) Javier Callejo (IVC) def. Samuel Paque (RCC), 6-0, 6-0
2) Octave Bellet (IVC) def. Antoine Voisin (RCC), 6-1, 6-2
3) Scott Paz (IVC) def. Victor Iove (RCC), 6-2, 6-3
4) Tony Selim (IVC) def. Stanislas Bedrune (RCC), 6-2, 6-2
5) Kevin Pham (IVC) def. Matthieu Tabanon (RCC), 6-2, 6-0
6) Gavin Lynch (IVC) def. Trent Harris (RCC), 6-3, 6-1
1) Selim/Callejo (IVC) def. Paque/Voisin (RCC), 8-4
2) Paz/Flavien Raveau (IVC) def. Bedrune/Iove (RCC), 8-5
3) Lynch/Pham (IVC) def. Harris/Tabanon (RCC), 8-2