Irvine Valley's men's tennis team started Orange Empire Conference play with a 9-0 win at Fullerton on Tuesday.
Irvine Valley, which is the defending conference champion and ranked No. 1 in Southern California, had little trouble on the day.
The Lasers won all six singles matches in straight sets and no IVC singles player gave up more than three games in his match.
Among the highlights was freshman Bruno Figlia winning his match, 6-0, 6-0 at the No. 3 position.
IVC didn't give up a game in two of its three doubles wins.
Irvine Valley improved its record to 4-0 on the season.
The Lasers play at Riverside in another conference match on Thursday.
Last season, Irvine Valley finished first in conference and Riverside was second.
Irvine Valley def. Fullerton, 9-0
1) Max Rumeau/Bruno Figlia (IVC) def. Garcia/Marselli (FC), 8-3
2) Carson Williams/Scott Paz (IVC) def. Arcos/Medina (FC), 8-0
3) Stan Gavoty/Luis Castillo (IVC) def. Chang/Rodriguez (FC), 8-0
1) Williams (IVC) def. Arcos (FC), 6-0, 6-1
2) Paz (IVC) def. Garcia (FC), 6-1, 6-2
3) Figlia (IVC) def. Marselli (FC), 6-0, 6-0
4) Rumeau (IVC) def. Medina (FC) 6-1, 6-0
5) Gavoty (IVC) def. Pierot (FC), 6-1, 6-0
6) Castillo (IVC) def. Rodriguez (FC), 6-1, 6-2